Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some of your reasons you could obtain gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to file a patent good understanding you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full-line of providers not trying to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t have a clue who competitors is looking.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what is departing from out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, however they participate in a quick look on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.